sábado, 30 de agosto de 2014

Useful advice for presentations in the classroom

I was surfing the web the other day when I came across a series of talks in YouTube. I found one of them particularly interesting because I believe it summarizes a couple of concepts that we are acquainted with in ‘Profesorado’.

Roberto Rosler, an Argentinian neurosurgeon, speaks about teaching and learning, digital natives and immigrants, and he gives very useful advice about making a Power Point presentation.
It is a little bit long, but I assure you that you won’t notice that because it’s very funny and highly beneficial for teachers who want to get their students’ attention by using technological tools properly.

I share with you the video and I hope you watch it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario